Background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My back to blogging game plan...

I love being back. And I use "back" loosely because I'm only about 1/3 of the way there.

I've been pretty consistent with my posting and returning comments, I always reply to comments so please check back on a thread if you commented there, I promise I wrote a response, and if I didn't, let me know!! One thing I've noticed about this fine Blogger app is that it doesn't save my reply comments, so I have to go through the web version to do it, not a big deal, but I've noticed a couple things get lost here or there.

I'm going to continue to post through the next week. And if all goes well, I'm going to try to start commenting on some of the blogs I've been catching up on. I have been reading little by little. Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Once phase two is underway and I'm feeling confident, I'm going to try to get back to the hops that I love and miss. I'm easing them in last because there are so many of them I like so I want to be able to do them all, and I can't until I conquer these first two parts.

Sorry for the boring post, but I realized my blog post count was at 666 and I needed to come p with something quick to change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...