Background

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Semester is over!

First, I have to express my deepest sympathies to all those affected by the tragedy on Friday in Connecticut.  Completely devastating.  I was in a meeting when we heard the news and we stopped to say a prayer for the victims and the families.  I don't even know what else to say because nothing can make it better.

In other news... finally... the semester is over! I can't even begin to express the relief I feel.  I actually have an extra credit thing I can submit on Sunday for my second class, but I'm not doing it.  I'm so over it right now. 

My research class kicked my a$$.  I can't even talk about it except for praying I get over a C so I can proceed to the next course in the series.  I have gotten one other C in my college career! ONE! And I can't even believe I'm hoping for that now.  Seriously tough stuff.

My writing class went well, so we'll just have to see on that one.  The final was due today and I was working on it all evening, submitting it two hours shy of the deadline.

So I bought a new agenda! I'm so excited.  I am going to have one resolution in 2013 and that is going to be to GET ORGANIZED! I am scheduling everything, including blogging, so I don't get overwhelmed and I don't leave anything out!

2013 Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake 16-month Weekly Planner (Compact Engagement Calendar)
Image Credit

Also, since I've recently completed both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Greek on Netflix, I have begun One Tree Hill for lack of anything else.  And of course, I'm addicted.  These marathon addictions put me behind on my real time TV, so I need to multitask this weekend.  Netflix and DVR.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Relax a little and enjoy your break!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy, new semester starts again this week! Eek! Break was great though.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Cupcakes for all!

    It's good to take some time to relax -- especially in the wake of such tragedy. I keep trying to hold back tears in front of my children who have no idea about the horror faced by others their age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats... congrats.. congrats... and now sigh a huge sigh of relief and march forward... don't you hate that? No real time to rest....
    But as far as shows and Netflix go... check out Pretty Little Liars... I was skeptical at first... but it is addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put that on my list! I just added the Netflix app to my iPad. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...