Background

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Follow Friday

Waiting for my teacher to post feedback on one of my assignments so I'm taking a break! And what better way to enjoy my break?

Click the button below to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for this fun weekly hop!

Photobucket

Statements:
1. I have always dreamed of ___.
2. My ___ is my ___.
3. I love to ___ when I ___.
4. I will never forget ___ with ___.

My answers:
1. I have always dreamed of winning the lottery.  Not that I need tons of money to be happy, but seriously, who never dreams of winning the lottery?
2. My husband is my best friend.  Seriously.  Love him.
3. I love to sleep in when I can.
4. I will never forget the happiness and excitement and love I experienced with my family and friends on my wedding day.

12 comments:

  1. It is fun to dream about how you would spend the money won in a lottery. I don't play but I like to dream anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I dream but I never buy tickets! We did buy tickets for last night's Powerball though... didn't win... clearly...

      Delete
  2. I have a whole list of who I would give money to but I never win and I have only bought tickets a few times......but I love the dream of what to do with the $$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Win the lottery -- you can buy the island next to mine and we'll sleep in Every.Day!!! LOL
    (although, hubby did let me sleep in today...now he's my best friend. we'll see how tomorrow goes - ha)

    Hope you did well on your assignment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would SO buy the island next to yours!

      Delete
  4. You're right about the lottery. A group of us at work threw in a few bucks each, hoping to hit the big jackpot on Wednesday...No such luck - Not that I was surprised, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to do that at work too, it faded away... might need to resurrect it for some bonding time!

      Delete
  5. sleep... I haven't slept good in so long I forgot what it is like....

    Love that your husband is your best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      I got some good sleep over my Thanksgiving break from work. It was wonderful.

      Delete
  6. Ah, yes, dreaming of a lottery win is always fun and sharing your love with your family and friends does bring joy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...