Background

Friday, November 2, 2012

First Follow Friday in a While...

I'm so happy to have my stuff together enough to participate in another fun blog hop this week! Some Follow Friday Fill-in Fun hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie.  Each week she posts four fill-in statements on her blog and we take them to our blogs and fill them in.  Click the button below to play along.  Also, please take a minute to send some thoughts and prayers Hilary's way since her and Mark were in the path of Hurricane Sandy.  I hope all is well where they are.

Photobucket

Statements:

1. Growing up ___.
2. Wouldn't ___ be wonderful?
3. If I hadn't ___, then I never would have ___.
4. When I ___, I like to ___.

My answers:

1. Growing up I was always compared to my sisters.  It was irritating enough when my parents did it, but when my teachers did it, it was the worst!
2. Wouldn't s'more cookies be wonderful? I am going to dig up a recipe, stay tuned... Pinterest here I come!
3. If I hadn't moved to South Carolina, then I never would have met Brad.  And I'm so glad I did!
4. When I do chores, I like to watch television.

Now fill in your own responses and head to Hilary's to link up!

10 comments:

  1. YES - Smores would be great right now!

    I turn the music up when I do chores. and I dance around a lot.
    whoops...was that out loud? ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sometimes I do the music thing while choring!

      Delete
  2. My sister was compared to me when she was little. I think it made her a stronger person as she was determined to be better than me. She became a doctor. I was a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated it in school, but now I'm determined to be better!! :)

      Delete
  3. I was also compared to my sister by teachers. It was very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I'll join you for those cookies. :) I like to blast music when I have to do chores... I dance around as I dust, sweep and mop and it makes it go by so much faster. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up making chocolate chip cookies with marshmallows, they melted so it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be but still super good!

      Delete
  5. I'm the same way about my chores, which is why they are always halfway done! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...