Background

Monday, November 5, 2012

Date Night in a Jar

So I've got another Pinterest "Mission Accomplished" item! A "date night in a jar".  I came across this idea when I was looking for "in a jar" favor ideas for my sister's baby shower.  I pinned it to check out later, since Brad and I totally slack on date nights.  Not only do we never have them, but when we do we waste a good hour trying to decide what to do.  This takes the guesswork out of it! Romantic, right? ;)


So I found the idea here (link) and knew this was something I could do.  Granted mine turned out a little bit different because I had ants in my pants and absolutely no patience to paint the sticks, but I still think it turned out pretty darn cute with my colored paper.  I knew I saved those Publix Premium pasta sauce jars for a reason!

And no, we haven't picked a stick yet!

6 comments:

  1. This is fun! I've seen it before and thought to do it, but haven't - along with the 100's of other crafty ideas floating around my head. Kudos on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am the same way, tons of neat little ideas I want to do then out of the blue I get a bug up my butt to do something right this minute!!!!

      Delete
  2. That is cute and can't wait til you share what is on the sticks, well if you can *wink* LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I will soooo share! Still haven't pulled a stick though...

      Delete
  3. this is a great idea! Hubby and I should do this. maybe then we'd actually get a date night! What we really need is a babysitter jar: meaning I could just pull a good babysitter out of a jar when I needed one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if I see a project idea for that one I will let you know. It was kind of fun thinking of the different dates to put on the sticks. Like a date in itself!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...