Background

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

St. Louis, MO

Earlier this month I went to a conference for work in St. Louis.  You may remember when I attended this same conference last year in Fort Worth, TX.  It was my first and it was a blast.  This year promised the same and it delivered. 

The worst thing about these conferences is that I miss Brad something fierce.  I hate leaving him for several days.  I know that sounds lame and I should be thankful he isn't in the military and gone for months or years or that he's not in some other type of job that pulls him away from the house, or that I'm not.  And I am thankful for all those things.  But I married him to be with him and it sucks when we're apart!

One of the great things about these conferences are the places I get to see.  I love to travel and visit new places and I always get to do that.

 The Arch
 
The Courthouse
 
 
The Cathedral Basilica St. Louis

 
 

2 comments:

  1. It makes sense, missing your loved one and enjoying the place you visited, totally get it. Love the photos, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love taking pictures of cool places and things. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...