Background

Friday, October 12, 2012

Remember me?

I'm kind of glad my blog is on the same platform as my e-mail because I'm not sure I would have remembered the password otherwise.  September 24th is the date of my last post... sad...

Things have been so crazy.  I am not happy to be busy but I am happy that things seem to be going downhill now, and I mean that in an easy sort of way, not a doomed sort of way.

I'm not going to take a paragraph to talk about trying to catch up on my favorite blogs and missing my little corner of cyberspace here... I'm just going to dive right in to a hopefully somewhat normal post.

Here are the past few weeks in a nutshell: school, work, conference, St. Louis, airplanes, layovers, gooey butter cake, coffee, beer, wine, football, car dealership drama, baking, Pinterest, meetings, travel, driving, more driving, more meetings, work, school, helping Brad with school, Peanut, favors, dentist, vegetating, video games, apps, cheese fries, Starbucks, the arch, being a tourist for five minutes, work, wine fridge, new dry erase calendar, actually completing things on Pinterest, reading, writing, arithmetic, lions, tigers, bears, oh my, being crafty, shopping, cooking, cleaning, not cleaning, procrastinating, YouTube, meetings, school, Columbia, shot glasses, missing hops, drinking hops, making a mess, recycling, finding inspiration, seminar, networking, making lists, checking them twice, finding out who is naughty and nice, sleeping, eating, work, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I have inspiration for several posts and I hope to get working on them soon, and I use the word "soon" loosely!

Photo

4 comments:

  1. Missed you Jennifer but so understand, I recently changed my blog name no more footsteps I Janice now blog under Rockin My Journey, I had some stupid drama from an ex-friend and instead of making it private I am hoping she will not find my new blog.
    Hang in there girlie glad to know you are well :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry you had to deal with some drama! I'm glad you are still around though and I LOVE your new name!

      Delete
  2. welcome back!! It's good to see you. Glad to hear things are going down the good hill :)
    but boy....I thought I was busy! you got me beat I should think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I think if I had kids on top of this I'd just die.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...