Background

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oh technology...

I am blogging right now instead of doing my school work because I cannot log-in to my classroom to complete my work.  Can't live with it, can't live without it.  So here I am.  Hi!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things over here.  On Thursday I headed to Target after work in search of a calendar.  I needed something to help me budget my time and make me feel less overwhelmed.  I wanted something big so it would be right there for me to see.  I got very lucky because I found this neat dry erase calendar for $12! Most paper calendars cost this much!



Please pardon the wonderful quality of my iPod photos! And the lighting.  And the angles.  Not my finest work.  However, LOVE this calendar.

Pink is me.  Blue is Brad.  Green is together.  Yes, that is the laundry in green - I fold, he puts away, we both tackle the actual washing of the stuff... sometimes.  And red, which is barely visible, is miscellaneous stuff like Gamecock football games (just for you Les) and birthdays. 

I already feel a little less overwhelmed because instead of feeling like I have to do laundry, vacuum, cook dinner all at once, I can look at the calendar and say, "oh, it's Brad's turn to cook and laundry is tomorrow."  I hope it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about technology... It is great when it works. When we were away, there was one day I really (and I mean really) wanted to work. IT decided to fix my computer that day and I couldn't. I was very bummed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that is frustrating but I'm kind of excited it worked out that way. You deserve a break!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...