Background

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My husband is an amazing cook!

A new semester began yesterday so naturally I am a stark raving mad looney toon for which there is no immediate cure.  Fortunately I have a husband who is part angel and cooked dinner the past few days to alleviate some of the pressure I've been under. Model employee/model student/Suzy homemaker. Something's gotta give, fortunately it was the latter!

So what is that delicious looking creation pictured below? Shrimp and chorizo stuffed poblanos.  Holy moly it was good! So good that I'm breaking my little blogging sabbatical to talk about it. The recipe was retrieved from one of the Latin Flavor Pampered Chef cookbooks. I love PC recipes! I love things that are stuffed too so this was a win all around.



What did you have for dinner last night? What are your plans for tonight?

And sorry, dear readers, for my little break. The three day weekend got away from me and then in my quest to be superwoman I realized I needed to chill for a little bit so I have cut back on everything that wasn't absolutely necessary so that I'm not running on all cylinders for at least a few days. I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. oh my nomnomnom!!!
    I'll bring the wine....what time should I be there?? LOL
    School has started here so that last couple of nights it has been rather pathetic dinners - seriously Hamburger Helper last night! So tonight I am making up for it: the pot roast, potatoes and veggies are in the slow cooker as we speak. My house smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious!!! And, I hope your first week is going well, busy but well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are very busy, waiting for something to slow down so I can have some ME time again!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...