Background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Four Fill-in Fun

To say August has been a crazy month for me would be an understatement.  I used to have spare time.  Whether it be at work or at home, it was there.  Time to do little things here and there like blog, read, or watch TV.  I'm not completely sure where that time went since I don't feel like I've run out.  Maybe that's a good thing?

Regardless of the time thing, I am doing great.  Work is great.  Home is great.  Life is great.  My new co-worker and I are still getting along beautifully.  My fitness plan is still going without a hitch.  Things are good.  Of course, classes begin September 5th and I'm sure all hell will break loose then!

So here is some Friday fill-in fun, a day late, just my style.  :)  Each week Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four fill-in statements on her blog.  We take them to our blog and fill them in.  She's always looking for co-hosts so if you have suggestions for some statements, e-mail them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.  Now click the button below to play along.

Photobucket

This week's statements:

1. I ___ so much ___ in a day.
2. I don't like ___ but I love ___.
3. When I watch ___ I ___.
4. I have ___ in my wallet.

My answers:

1. I wish I could get so much sleep in a day.  I love to sleep!
2. I don't like to wake up early but I love to start a productive day real early.
3. When I watch my dog play by herself I wish she had another puppy playmate.  Doesn't seem to bother her though.
4. I have a bunch of cards in my wallet.  Not all credit cards! Only one of those, but tons of grocery store and drug store cards, gift cards, membership cards, etc...

12 comments:

  1. That is great that things are going so well, it is always nice when life is drama free :)

    I have a ton of those type of cards in my wallet too! Oh, and I like to start my day early but I need a good night's rest, I need my 8 hours and yet, I tend to only get about 6 hours of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like I need more sleep! Whether I get 6, 8, or 10 hours, I could go right back to bed. I've loved sleep my whole life. :)

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way about #1 and 2. I have a lot of different cards in my wallet too. I have all the grocery store cards and some others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems many of us are fans of the grocery store cards!

      Delete
  3. glad things are going so well.. I am the opposite. I wish I didnt have to ever sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say I wish I never had to wake, but that is just bad!!!

      Delete
  4. I love, love to sleep and I'm not looking forward to the early mornings once school starts. But like you I like to start being productive very early!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like being productive early when the house is empty, or when Brad is sleeping, best.

      Delete
  5. I feel the same way about getting up early. Hate it! But, when things are taken care of before noon - it's always a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Now those days are few and far between, but good nonetheless!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...