Background

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shot Tales: Tommy Condon's

Keeping it close to home this week at Tommy Condon's Irish Pub.  The first time I went to Tommy Condon's was with a friend of mine.  There was a band there, and I can't remember the name now, but they were great! They sang some Irish songs and some classic rock songs.  It was a very amusing evening.  We went back a few times.


I've been there a few times over the years and have always enjoyed the atmosphere and the food.  They have these Irish Nachos that are basically cheesy potatoes.  Potato cubes with cheese, ranch, bacon, jalapenos, green onions, and tomatoes.  They were amazing.  Tommy Condon's was actually the first place I'd ever had such a dish.  They are like cheese fries, but the fact that they are cubed makes it easier to eat them with a fork and thus less messy!

If you're ever in Charleston, I definitely recommend stopping by Tommy's for a bite and a beer!

If you want more Shot Tales, check them out here!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... The Irish Nachos sound good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! And so NOT good for my diet!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...