Background

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, the memories

Do you know what this is?

Image Credit

While I was browsing for funny weight loss/gym pictures I stumbled upon this picture and could not let it go unnoticed. 


It was always my favorite time of year in grade school.  I remember the gym being set up as a small scale town complete with stop lights, stop signs, railroad crossings, and school zones.  I remember rolling through with my friends and having so much fun, probably not at all paying attention to or recognizing the purpose of the exercise. 

4 comments:

  1. I so remember that thing.... But I was such a klutz I would always fall off it in gym!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I can recall falling off was when I went over the railroad crossing. We were supposed to get off and walk over it, but I have always been a fan of a bumpy ride, whether it be on my bike or in Safety Town, so I didn't listen. :)

      Delete
  2. Just like Hilary, I always fell off that stupid thing but I did love Safety Town :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wonder if they still do it.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...