Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me

Linking up for some Monday's Music Moves Me! Click the button below to head over to Xmas Dolly and sing and dance along! I like the free weeks because it's interesting to see what everyone picks!




I've been a big fan of the Goo Goo Dolls for as long as I can remember.  One of my most favorite songs by them is Iris.  It came out with the movie City of Angels and I believe that's what made it popular, but I would have found it with or without that movie.  Pretty sad movie I might add.  About 9 years ago my sister Kerry got me tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach.  It was such a great concert! It is weird to say that was 9 years ago, seems like it was only a year or so ago.  Johnny Rzeznik is an amazing singer!!

12 comments:

  1. Goo Goo Dolls are still on top aren't they? Thanks for sharing and joining us today. Have a rockin' week! See ya next week, and don't forget my SHOW OFF TUESDAY and link up your Give-aways. TANKS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out the other hops. Very busy week so I'm very very slow in catching up!

      Delete
  2. one of the best songs. so much emotion in this song, I almost tear up even though I have heard it a hundred times. House of Blues eh? Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very fun concert. The only one I've been to at House of Blues and very, very fun. Such a great performer!

      Delete
  3. Ahh yes I remember that movie. And I must say I love the Dolls too!

    Very awesome pick!

    Thanks for sharing with us honey.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. City of Angels is a sad movie. I like this song, too. But, you know I don't think the Goo Goo Dolls really come to mind all that often until I someone plays one of their tunes. As unusual of a name as this group has with a male singer then you'd think I'd remember this and yet I don't. lol Thanks for dancing with us today. I loved revisiting your song pick! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, they aren't one of the most played bands anymore so I get even more excited when I hear one of their songs on the radio!

      Delete
  5. I love this song and I always forget about it,I need to buy it and get it on my iPod, thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This song is such a pretty song! It was one of their popular ones, so I have no doubt it's been on the radio like a bazillion times!

    Great choice-I hope you have a musical week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love this song!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...