Background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Hi there! Join me this week for Monday Quiz About Me hosted by Heather at Acting Balanced.  Each week she posts four questions on her blog for us to take to our blogs and answer.  Then you have the option of posting a fifth question on your blog for your readers to answer.  A fun twist on the every day Q&A.  Click the button below to head over to Heather's blog and play along.

Acting Balanced

1. When was the last time you tried something new?

I try to try something new at every convenient, opportune moment.  For example, I'm not going to try a new ethnic restaurant the day before I have to travel.  That might not end well.  But I might try it when I'm going out for a random lunch or dinner.  But that's beside the point, when is the last time I tried something new? Probably a week or so ago when I tried a new workout routine.  Didn't go so well, see here.

2. What's a belief you hold with which many people disagree?

I'm pro-life.

3. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?

Almost any.  There is probably at least one song in every genre that I could listen to again and again.  However, I cannot sit down and listen to rap or hip hop repeatedly the way I probably could other types.  In fact, Modern Rap is probably my worst category on Song Pop.

4. What piece of advice would you give to a beginning blogger?

Don't be intimidated, just do your thing.  There are lots of people out there that give you the "how to's" and stuff and it can be very intimidating.  The fact of the matter is, it's your blog, it's your voice, do what you need to do and have fun with it. 

And my question for you is:

Do you have any experience with a memory foam bed? Good/bad? 

We're in the market for a new bed and I'm seriously thinking memory foam since a friend of mine is in love with her Tempur Pedic.  Not sure I can afford one of those, so I'm shopping around.  I can't stand another horrible night of sleep.

8 comments:

  1. I don't think I have experience with memory foam, but I know that I wish we could stay at Sheraton or Courtyard by Marriott much more often because they have fabulous mattresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh some hotel mattresses are divine!!

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately we have no experience with Memory foam although we had European mattresses on the cruise beds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up buying a 3 inch memory foam topper... we only bought our mattress 4 years ago so I was having a hard time trying to convince myself to buy a new one so I figured I'd try to make do with the topper. We'll see!!

      Delete
  3. I have just tried it in hotel rooms. They are very comfortable and I think it will be my next bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help you on the memory foam,good luck :). I was trying to think of last time I tried something new? Usually with my kids, they get me into more messes, no, kidding, more fun, I meant to say more fun LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, for me it's my husband getting me into messes and trouble! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...