Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Happy Monday! Today was actually a reasonable Monday.  Reasonable.  Not great, as it was a Monday, but not terrible.  A miracle in itself.

So here is some a Monday quiz.  Click the button below to hop over to Acting Balanced and play along.

Acting Balanced

1. If you found a $100 on the floor at the mall, what would you do?

I'd like to say I'd look around and see if anyone is looking for it, maybe ask customer service... but in all honesty, if you ask someone if they lost $100 cash, there is a pretty good chance anyone you ask will say yes so they can get the cash.  So this is a hard one.  It's not like you can ask them to confirm the serial number or anything.  Even a dishonest customer service person might take it and keep it.

2. What is the one thing a friend could do that you would consider ending your friendship upon finding out?

Any form of betrayal.

3. When was the last time you've had to say you're 'sorry'?

I probably end up saying I'm sorry for one reason or another every day.  Not always something major, but because I bumped something or someone, got in the way, etc... I'm a bit clumsy.

4. In your words, define "perfect".

I think being perfect is being at peace, whatever that means to you.

And my fifth question for you...

Do you like to drive?

I do like to drive.  I like vacation road trips.  I like my trips to Columbia or Beaufort for work when it's just me in the car, singing along to the radio.   I don't like when I have to do it over and over again (Columbia twice this week and three times next month!) but I do enjoy driving on the highway.

4 comments:

  1. The horrid betrayal!!! YES no second chances LOl
    Driving is something I really did enjoy alot but anymore I drive so much that once I am home I lose the feel for going for a drive like I use to love but if we are talking trip I'll drive even when not in the mood because just get me there already! Have a great week :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being home! I have a hard time going out once I am home.

      Delete
  2. Well, with age, I have been a little more forgiving,now,if you try to steal my guy, nope but I have softened on some other things,maybe because I have made some mistakes in life and have asked for forgiveness :)

    Driving?Like you,I enjoy it to an extent, but I can't stand to boxed,especially on the freeway,I can't stand that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure there is anything worse than being stuck between 2 18 wheelers!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...