Background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Happy Monday! I'm excited I found two fun hops for Monday, kind of takes the edge off the whole "Monday" thing.  Here is this week's Meet Me On Monday post.  This is a fun hop where you can make up your own question as number 5! Totally fun way to participate.  Click the button below to hop on over to Acting Balanced and play along.  I'll be back to hop later on!

Acting Balanced

1. How was your weekend?

Uneventful!

2. What is your favorite kind of candy?

Chocolate!

3. If I say the word "high" what do you think?

I think of the phrase "if they say 'jump' you say 'how high?'"  It's been a frequent one of mine lately!!

4. What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?

Cooler temperatures! I don't even care if it is just 5 degrees cooler.

And my fifth question for you...

What was/is your favorite school subject?

For me, it's definitely psychology.  Hence the reason I'm pursuing a degree in that field!

14 comments:

  1. I took as many of the English classes as I could in high school, but really liked the business and marketing classes in college. I didn't declare it soon enough, but I had the credits for a business minor because I took a lot of my electives as business classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would like marketing classes!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, cooler temps and the changing colors of the trees! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could see more leaves changing. Most of the trees around me are evergreens, I don't get to experience the gradual change I did back north.

      Delete
  3. Bring on the cooler temps. for sure!!! i like history in high school but the psychology class was close behind we got to go to the Sonoma State Hospital on a field trip so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved history classes in grade school!!

      Delete
  4. I love autumn too. The weather, the colors, apple picking, pumpkins, cider. Fall is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think just about everyone in the United States is eager for autumn after suffering from this heat all year, whew!

    I didn't go to college so my favorite subject in high school was art. If they'd have taught history, however, my favorite would have been that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am getting my masters in library science, and i enjoy the childrens/young adult classes as i would love to be a YA librarian. in high school i liked classes like yearbook and journalism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet library science is a very interesting major to study. So many different genres and therefore such a variety of things to learn. There must never be a dull moment!

      Delete
  7. My favorite subject was creative writing. I am thinking about taking some creative writing courses in college while obtaining my Ma. I so hear ya on autumn...cooler temps!! This past summer has been too hot/humid.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...