Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Meet Me On Monday

Here is another week of Meet Me On Monday fun! Click the button below to head over to Acting Balanced and play along.

Acting Balanced

1. Where do you go to get your news?

I usually check the four local news websites from my cell while I'm waiting for Brad to get off work in the afternoon.  If I hear of something interesting during the day, I'll go to their full web pages from work, but usually it's the mobile sites.

2. What Olympic level skill do you have?

I'm a record breaking whiner.  I am seriously so good at it, it's sickening.

3. If I say the word 'intellectual', what do you think?

I don't know why but all that pops into my head right now is Sherlock Holmes.  Call it exercise brain.

4. Who in your family do you look most like?

I have no idea.  I have three sisters and some people say one or two of us look alike, but it's never the same two.  I have my mom's pale Irish skin... couldn't I have gotten my dad's dark Italian skin? I think I have my mom's blue eyes.  The rest is up for grabs!

And my fifth question for all of you to answer:

How often do you change your bed sheets?

I try to do it once a week, usually to avoid folding a set that just came out of the dryer.  ;)

10 comments:

  1. Bed sheets? Not nearly as often as I should I'm afraid and honestly couldn't tell you when the last time I had but for the past few weeks I keep telling myself I need to clean them and haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, the only reason I change them weekly is so I don't have to fold them ever!! :) Plus I tend to have four animals sleeping in bed with me!

      Delete
  2. Oh God, we're bad. We change them when there's more cat-hair than sheet visible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sounds like how I used to do it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hehe, me too! Brad probably doesn't though!

      Delete
  4. I love your Olympic skill.. and I change my sheets once a week... religiously.... it is a habit I've had since my early twenties and if I don't do it I think I'm sleeping in dirt... Besides have you read any of the articles on how much skin and sweat accumulate in your bed? Gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, gross!! Now I might do it more often!! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, my gosh, your Olympic Skill cracked me up, I was so laughing! I am once a week sheet changer too :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...