Background

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

What a day! I finally had the opportunity to be a little lazy after work today.  First off, I didn't have to wait for Brad to get off work at 6 before I went home because we drove separately today so he could go fishing with the guys.  So when I was off work at 5, I was off! And I had salad for dinner so I didn't have to cook, that saved some time too! Aside from about 20 minutes of the 30 Day Shred workout, I've been bumming it and loving it!

On to my favorite Friday blog hop! Each week Hilary from Feeling Beachie posts four fill in the blank statements on her blog.  Take them to your blog, fill them in, and link up! It's fun!! Click the button below to play along.

Photobucket

This week's statements:

1. I have no desire ___.
2. I love the smell of ___ because ___.
3. I wish that my ___ would magically ___.
4. In one month I ___.

My answers:

1. I have no desire to do anything else this evening.  I think my workout was plenty thankyouverymuch.
2. I love the smell of Brad's cologne/deodorant when he's not home because it reminds me of him.  It's the residue, you know? The scent that's lingering in the air.  I miss him when he's not at home.  I like having the house to myself, but I long for his company.
3. I wish that my chub would magically disappear.  That way I can quit exercising and eating rabbit food.
4. In one month I hope I see the results of all this hard work! Can you tell what's on my mind? That's what I get for filling this in right after I've completed my workout.

Now go over to Hilary's blog and link up!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you see the results in a month too and maybe sooner :) Hang in there, take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer I can relate to the smell of our men when not present I use to roll over and smell Michaels pillow when he use to leave for work 3 hrs before I had too & I hated his pillow but loved its smell. I wish for you to have accomplished your goals and stop eating the rabbits food what's he going to eat?? LOL Hang in there you'll get there :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH & this is an even cuter background then the last I love how you are changing it up

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I like to change it up every once in a while. I love the textured look of this background!

      Delete
  3. isn't the sense of smell amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will see the results of all your hard work, just keep doig it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and I'm sure you'll see results in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the blog hop ~ I like your choice of blog background.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love the texture look of this background.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...