Background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

Happy Friday! Hooray for the weekend.  I know I can use it and I bet some of you can too.

On to my favorite Friday hop, Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun with Hilary from Feeling Beachie.  Click the link below to hop over to Hilary's blog and play along.  Each week she lists four fill-in statements that we take to our blogs and complete.  If you have suggestions for statements, e-mail them to Hilary at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.  Now click the button and play along!

Photobucket

This week's statements:

1. I hate ___.
2. I have never been to ___.
3. The hobby I love most is ___ and one day I will ___.
4. My favorite store to shop at is ___ because ___.

My answers:

1. I hate Mondays
2. I have never been to Europe.
3. The hobby I love most is photography and one day I will take a photo that is worth being put on a canvas.
4. My favorite store to shop at is Target because it has everything.

16 comments:

  1. Oh,goodness, I can get into serious trouble in Target! Can't wait to see what you put on Canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling it will end up being one of my pets! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree - I hate Mondays too. I've never been to Europe. Maybe someday I'll get a chance.

    Target is great, but dangerous...I can spend alot of money there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Target too! It's a great place for my M&Ms novelties addiction. It's also the best selection of everyday Christmas candy. (Not stressed, but my brain is marinating in a vat of chocolate today!) Okay, Target is a total wallet drain for me for more than just the chocolate; but the chocolate is a good start and finish for the trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love chocolate!!! And I love that you are a "chocovore"!!

      Delete
  4. i agree with Lucy I can't wait to see that canvas either!! Mondays for the 6 years before were actually my favorite they were the only day I had just one 8 hour job to do and I was able to sleep in my own bed, I have sense closed the care home down and no longer work 96 hour week jobs whew so glad for that anyway now I am back to re-thinking how much I liked Mondays??? have a good weekend ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My Monday was actually better than my Tuesday! Go figure!!

      Delete
  5. I am not a huge fan of Monday's either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Tuesday ended up being worse than my Monday... go figure.

      Delete
  6. Mondays - meh!
    I think I heard that we are finally getting a Target in Ottawa - not sure, but it would be great because I have never been in this store and everyone seems to love it. The only option in my small town is the Walmart down the highway in a neighbour town. blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've never experienced Target??? Oh what trouble you will get into when you get one!

      Delete
  7. Target is my fave too! I can not go in there without finding something I "need" lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I "need" a lot from Target!! I even find myself looking at the drawer knobs in the home improvement section!

      Delete
  8. i love target too :) if you ever make it to europe, be sure to visit italy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...