Background

Friday, August 10, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun! (Or F to the 5th Power)

Greetings! Had a great week! Exhausting, but great! Work has gotten so much better now that I have a helping hand.  And my new officemate is great!! Things are going so well, I feel very optimistic about the future.

So here it is, my favorite Friday hop!! Hilary at Feeling Beachie hosts this fun hop.  She posts four fill-in statements, we take them to our blog and complete them.  She's always looking for co-hosts so e-mail her suggestions at feelingbeachie@gmail.com! Click the button below to find out what all the fun is about!

Photobucket

This week's statements:

1. When I was little my mom ___.
2. ___ is my favorite condiment.
3. I don't like to celebrate ___ because ___.
4. My ___ takes up more space ___ and I can never ___.

My answers:

1. When I was little my mom would never let me stay home from school.  She was a nurse so she could call my bluff from a mile away!
2. Chick-Fil-A's Polynesian Sauce is my favorite condiment.  Too bad it's so far off my diet's radar it might as well be on another planet!
3. I don't like to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day because I think mothers and fathers should be honored every day!
4. My husband takes up more space on the bed than me and I can never get comfortable!

Being the slacker that I am, I'll be hopping along tomorrow! I want to make sure I have time for good, thoughtful comments and not hasty ramblings!!

12 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it is time to build Brad a dog house so you can have more space on the bed... think he'd go for that????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Definitely not. Though he does love his car so maybe that could be his dog house.

      Delete
  2. I am lucky the hubs only crowds me on the couch : Hope you have a great weekend :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. I always crowd marc... I always end up on his side

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL about #4! I think my husband feels like I'm the one who takes up too much space in bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could overpower mine and take it over but he is like a rock and will not move!!

      Delete
  5. I love, love the Polynesian sauce. But good old sweet and sour at Mc D"s or Wendy's will do!!! I'm grateful for our king size bed... don't think either of us would sleep comfortably. Don't know how the heck we made it through 9 months of pregnancy on a full size!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got started on sweet and sour sauce at McD's and then I asked for sweet and sour at Chick-Fil-A and voila! Polynesian sauce appeared and I've been in heaven ever since!

      Delete
  6. We were never allowed to miss school either and my husband claims I hog the bed, hmm, I tend to disagree LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I bet if asked Brad would say it was me who takes over the bed... I beg to differ!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...