Background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shot Tales: Rainforest Cafe

I really wish I had pictures of the restaurant to accompany this week's shot tales at the Rainforest Cafe, but pictures on their website will have to do!



I love themed restaurants, so much.  I know the food isn't always that great and the prices are usually pretty high - they're tourist traps for sure! But the experience and the visuals are so worth it.  They are memories that will last a very long time.

I got these glasses the first time, the only time, I went to Rainforest Cafe in Orlando, Florida.  It's in the Downtown Disney if I remember correctly.  It was the first time I ever went on a trip to Florida with Brad and his family.  It was 2004, and we were in Florida for our one year dating anniversary, remember those? We still try to remember to say happy anniversary to one another on June 23rd each year.  :)

The interior is seriously like you're in a rainforest, or at least what I'd imagine a rainforest to be like since I've never actually been in one.  There are (fake) trees, rock walls, animals, and sounds of rain and thunder.  It was so neat.  The food actually wasn't that bad either.  I'd like to think we'll go back one day, but considering all the themed restaurants in Orlando that I'd like to check out, I'm not sure when that might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...