Background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shot Tales is Back!

I took an unintentional hiatus from my Shot Tales posts.  Truth be told, I scheduled a bunch of the posts and when I realized they ran out I forgot to replenish the stock! :)

So here it is! Not traveling too far for this glass, purchased right down the highway in Charleston.  I know Nani will appreciate this, being the baseball lover that she is.


The Charleston Riverdogs are the minor league baseball team affiliated with the New York Yankees, yucky!

Brad and I have been to our share of games.  We've been there on Thirsty Thursday when the beer is $2.  We've been there on Splash Day when there are water hoses, wading pools, water guns and whatnot for the kids (this was while I was nanny).  We've been there for the Dog Days of Summer when we can bring our pup to the ball park.  And of course, my favorite evening, Friday Night Fireworks! Oh how I love fireworks!

I'm not a huge fan of baseball.  I'd rather watch it at the park than on TV, but I'm still not a "got to go to every game" kind of fan.  But going to Riverdogs games are fun because there is always so much going on there.  In fact, they have those sumo suits that people can get in and beat each other up and I swear one day I'm going to get Brad into one of those and beat the heck out him! How much fun would that be? Heck, I'd fall down and not be able to get back up... knowing my luck...

If you want to read more about some of the other pieces in my collection, check out the posts here.

2 comments:

  1. The 'farm' teams are fun, it is a little laid back and fun at the ball park. We have the Clippers in Columbus, OH and they do a lot of fun things too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is laid back, I think that's what I like about it!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...