Background

Friday, July 27, 2012

Pondering With a Purpose: Staring

This is my 600th post! Woohoo!!

So this hop (that I missed yesterday because I was exhausted!) is really great.  Brenda gives you a topic and you talk about it.  Use your imagination, go where you want to go! Just don't forget to link up! Click the button below to head over to Brenda's blog and play along.

Think on Thursday

This week's topic is staring.  When you stare off into the distance, what is it that you are thinking about?

Sometimes it's nothing, sometimes it's something, sometimes it's everything.

Sometimes I seriously just zone out.  For whatever reason a particular object mesmerizes me and I'm frozen.  I may realize I'm zoning out and tell myself to knock it off, but it takes a second to pry me out of my trance.  Kind of goofy.  Had a couple of moments like that this afternoon, I was so exhausted!

Sometimes I'm lost in a thought about something in particular.  Sometimes it's the thing I'm staring at, sometimes the thing I'm looking at reminds me of something and I end up thinking deeply about it, and sometimes the two are completely unrelated.  It's interesting how the mind works.

And sometimes I have it all on my mind at once.  Those times aren't always fun.  I've had a lot of those over the past few weeks.  So much going on and not enough outlets for it all.  I'm happy to say it's on the upside, at least for now!

I'll be hopping around the linky tomorrow, way to zonked to do it tonight.  I want to make sure I can form actual thoughts about what I'm reading.  I used up the last of my coherence writing this post!

Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that I love you!
    And congrats on #600!!!

    Thanks for pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Brenda!! And thank you!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...