Background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pondering With a Purpose: Punishment Part II

Last we talked about how we dole out punishment, this week we'll talk about punishments we've received.

Click the button below to hop on over to Brenda's blog and ponder along!

Think on Thursday

The one punishment that sticks with me the most was actually given to me by my sister! I cursed.  I can't remember what I said, but my sister was babysitting me and pumped Dial soap in my mouth!!!! I was a pre-teen at the time and probably deserved it because I was a punk back then but oh my gosh it was the worst punishment ever!! It didn't really do me any good though because I have the mouth of a sailor, however, I always watch my language when I'm with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...