Background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday

I've decided to attempt to start a weekly trend of posting some of my favorite songs, via YouTube, on Mondays since it's all alliterative that way.  :)

So here is the first, U2's All I Want Is You.



The first time I heard this song was when I was visiting my sister Kerry when she was in college at Villanova University in PA.  Some of her friends were participating in a benefit concert on campus and that was one of the songs that they did.  I absolutely loved it! Up until VHS was obsolete, I had the concert on tape too.  One of my most favorite things from that trip to Villanova was the cookie dough ice cream from Campus Corner, obviously memorable since it was probably close to 20 years ago and I still remember the name of the place that sold the ice cream.  It was delicious!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting on Friday. That's so cool you actually saw the Rockettes livE! I'm so jealous! lol Nah, not really. =D Music breaths life into my soul! There's no better way to start the week than with song. Why not link up with us for Monday's Music Moves Me? It's so cool! Check out this week's post Whatchoo Laughin' At?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most certainly check that out!!

      Delete
  2. Music, it really does conjure up memories, this one sounds like a wonderful one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does! It's one of the first things, aside from scent, that triggers specific memories for me!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...