Background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Happy Monday!! I had a good day today, how about you? Pretty good for a Monday at least. 

You probably know the drill, click the button below to head over to Acting Balanced and play along!!

Acting Balanced

1. What is your favorite Olympic sport?

Summer = gymnastics.  Winter = ice skating.

2. What is the healthiest meal you have eaten this week?

I think the grilled chicken salad is probably the healthiest I've had this week.  Yummy too.  Since I'm beginning my diet, I'm going to take a chance here and say EVERY meal I eat this coming week will be healthy!

3. What is the unhealthiest meal you have eaten this week?

Last Thursday night, I think it was Thursday, we had pizza.  It was delicious, but soooo not good for you.

4. What jewelry do you wear every day?

My wedding and engagement rings.

And my fifth question for all of you...

What's your favorite fruit?

Mine is peaches, at least at the moment, because they're in my kitchen waiting for me to eat them!

I hate to fuddy duddy out for the evening, but I'm zonked! Will do my hopping tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

  1. My favorite fruit is apricots...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't think I've ever eaten an apricot! I've had apricot preserves, but not an actual apricot.

      Delete
  2. my favorite fruit changes daily... and pizza is not healthy???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Unfortunately! It's hard being a New Yorker and trying to process that!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...