Background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Click the button below to hop on over to Acting Balanced and play along!

Acting Balanced

1. What are two must haves when you go on a road trip?

Music and snacks.  Music makes the time go by quicker; having a good selection is essential to any road trip.  Snacks are also essential, even lunch in a cooler.  I am not a fan of stopping to eat while on a road trip.  I feel like it throws off the groove, unless it's absolutely necessary.  If we stop overnight or otherwise need to break a trip up, then fine.  But for our 12 hour trips to NY or our 6 hour trips to FL, it's really not necessary to stop for more than gas and a quick stretch.

2. What is your favorite amusement park ride?

Ferris wheel.  I love being up at the top and being able to see so far out.

3. Post a favorite picture from the past 6 months.


4. What did you call your grandparents?

I called my grandmother (dad's mom) "grandma."  My grandfather, her husband, died when I was very young so I don't remember him, I probably wasn't even talking yet.  My mother's parents both passed before I was born.

And my fifth question for you:

What was the name of your very first best friend?

Mine was Amanda!

14 comments:

  1. My first best friend was Michelle, and she still is 20+ years later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, my very first best friend was Elizabeth (Lizzie) and what's cool is that she found me on FB after all these years!

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend is Mary. We grew up in the same neighbourhood however didn't actually get together until her oldest boy and my son played together. They were born 6 days apart. Originally Mary and I grew up 6 blocks away from each other and her father worked at a shop in front of my father's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty neat! Small world. My best friend and I lived down the street from each other too. We've known each other since we were babies.

      Delete
  4. I had 2 friends that I called my best friends in middle school; Tracy and Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two best friends now who are actually different from my first.

      Delete
  5. My best friend was Patti and I remember one Halloween when we were 6 she was sick too sick to trick-or-treat so I took a pumpkin and asked for candy for my sick best friend she was thrilled to have not missed out on candy :))
    I can not stand to stop unless absolutely necessary once I hit the road, if you say you have to pee you had better had too LOL it does just throw off the groove!
    LOVE your new background :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was too cute to pass up. :) So sweet what you did for your friend!

      Delete
  6. My first best friend was in the 4th grade. Her name was Elaine. She moved when we were in the 5th grade. I still think of her often.

    Love your photo of the baby. Have a great week.

    glosews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of friends that moved away and I often wonder what they're up to.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Lena is such a pretty name. So is Jen! ;)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...