Background

Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Here is another fun installment of Monday Quiz About Me.  Something I love about this hop is that at the end, you get to ask a question for your readers to answer.  It's a fun twist to participating in a hop.  Click the button below to head over to Acting Balanced and play along!

Acting Balanced

1. What is your favorite thing to BBQ?

Probably steak.  Yum.  I love steaks and could eat them every single day, no lie.  Ribeyes are my favorite.  Brad makes a mean steak on the grill.  Note to self: go buy steak!

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a long holiday weekend in the summer?

Anything but chores! I love cookouts, being a tourist, going out of town, staying in town, having a movie weekend, etc... This weekend Brad and I went with the car club to the drag strip in Bowman.  Aside from the fact it was 102 degrees, we had a really good time.  I wouldn't mind doing that again on long weekend.

3. Who is the last person you ate out with? Where did you go? What was the occasion?

The last time I went out to eat was last week with a couple of girlfriends for lunch.  We went to Riso's Noodle House in West Ashley.  It was really, really good.  And in the tradition of Chinese restaurants, way too much food!! There was no occasion other than lunch with the girls.  It was fun.

4. Do you recycle?

Yes! The guidelines just changed for our neighborhood and now they take almost everything!! So we recycle plastics, glass, metals, paper... It has been a great change.

And now my # 5 question for all of you...

What's your favorite form of exercise?

16 comments:

  1. My favourite form of exercise is walking and if I had a pool I would also love to swim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love to swim! My parents have a pool but they're not close enough to do it regularly. :(

      Delete
  2. I like to walk and jog. I hate to lift weights or participate in classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like walking too. Lifting weights is boring and I feel like a bonehead in classes!

      Delete
  3. Walking my dog is my favorite form of exercise. She weighs 70 lbs. so I get a really good workout!

    I'm with you, all this talk about barbecue is making me hungry! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents' dog is large and walking her sure is a workout!

      Delete
  4. My favorite form of exercising is walking. I used to run, but after an injury I cannot. Walking is great because I can do it with my whole family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to run as well, my knees didn't like it anymore though. I'd like to try again, but I'm a little scared!

      Delete
  5. I like tae bo. It's something I actually enjoy doing and it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried tae bo and it kicked my butt! Great workout but it scared the heck out of me!

      Delete
  6. I love steak but it's been a long time since I had one. I hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great holiday as well.

      Delete
  7. That's an easy one... definitely swimming. Right now, I try to get 30 minutes of laps in every day!!! I like ribeyes too but my fave is Filet Mignon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Filet Mignon is yummy! I like the, I can't think of the right work, flexibility? of ribeyes.

      Delete
  8. My husband loves steak too, I think the guy would eat it every night if I let him, or beef, I have to force chicken and fish down him :)

    I love to walk or dance!

    Oh, and I love Chinese food, what a yummy lunch you must have had!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! Honey chicken and pancit.

      My husband eats just about anything, but he certainly prefers beef over anything else!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...