Background

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

Happy Friday all!

Click the button below to join in on the follow Friday fill-in fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie! It's a fun hop so please play along! If you have ideas for statements, send them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.

Photobucket

Statements:
1. I ___ wear ___.
2. I have had a lot of ___.
3. Public speaking makes me ___.
4. My car always has ___ because ___.

My Answers:
1. I always wear Brad's t-shirts to bed.
2. I have had a lot of candy in my lifetime.
3. Public speaking makes me nervous and forgetful and a speed talker.
4. My car always has a mess in it because I share it with my husband.



20 comments:

  1. haha...I love how the messy car is your husband's fault! I blame my kids ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it was never this messy pre-Brad so I must blame him!!

      Delete
  2. I prefer nightgowns and could never wear my husband's shirts because he is smaller than me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a t-shirt type nightgown that I love!

      Delete
  3. #1...aaahhhhh, so sweet.

    mmmmmmm, candy. and now I want jelly beans.

    between the hubby and the kids, it's amazing we can even get IN the car with all the junk in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I wonder if some day I'll open the door and stuff will just come pouring out!

      Delete
  4. I wear a lot of marc's tee-shirts to bed too (unless it is really hot) then I wear a little tank of mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the comfiest! Plus they're broken in. :)

      Delete
  5. I am so with you on the CANDY. Cars just have a way of collecting stuff, don't they?
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for compartments in cars, the bad thing is I fill every one of them!!

      Delete
  6. sometimes when i speak in public i forget how to breathe and get all breathy, like i just ran or something. i have to calm myself down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I talk so fast my throat gets scratchy and I end up coughing!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. A family of 10 I could imagine!! :) Hope you had a nice weekend.

      Delete
  8. Yeah, I've had my share of candy too... I have a huge sweet tooth. As or wearing hubby's shirts to bed, sometimes I do. I blame the kids on the messy car, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My car is all Brad's fault, ha, and the dog!

      Delete
  9. I think alot of us have problems with public speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah, I've had a lot of candy in my lifetime too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...