Background

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Fill-in

It's been a great, but busy, week.  I'm happy to say it has ended pretty well and I'm feeling an overall sense of optimism, which is more than I have felt in a long time.  And, of course, it's the weekend! How awesome is that?

Welcome to Friday Four Fill-in Fun hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie.  Each week she lists four fill-in statements and you take them to your blog, fill them in, and link up.  She's always looking for co-hosts so e-mail her with your statement suggestions at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.  Also feel free to share about the hop on Facebook, Twitter, etc...  Click the button below to hop on over to Hilary's and have fun!!

Photobucket

This week's statements:

1. I learned how to make ___ in ___.

2. I have always wanted to ___.

3. My purse always has a ___ and ___.
4. One day when I am ___ I am going to ___.

My answers:

1. I learned how to make sushi in 2012.  That is a goal! I haven't learned yet!! I got a rice steamer and a sushi "cookbook" for Christmas last year and I plan to use it!!

2. I have always wanted to swim in crystal clear waters.  And pools don't count! I'm talking Caribbean blue!

3. My purse always has a zipper pocket for my personal items (chap stick, mirror, etc) and my keys! I never misplace my keys.  Well, sometimes I do, but not as often as my husband, who doesn't have a purse, does!

4. One day when I am older I am going to look back on my life and feel good.

Now go to Feeling Beachie, link up, and play along! I'll be hopping to all the blogs on the linky tomorrow!! Can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. sushi - impressive - that is hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet it will be! But I'm going to try!! :)

      Delete
  2. i recommend costa maya in mexico for clear water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow, heading over to your blog now. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...