Background

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Coffee Chat: What I'm Loving Now



First off, I'm loving the fact that I'm soooo smooth and think I can open my mouth while I drink coffee.  My shirt and pants and keyboard tray are loving me right about now.  Why did I open my mouth while drinking coffee you wonder? Well, because I was being goofy.  I'm a five year old trapped in a 30 year old's body!

I'm loving that Logan's Roadhouse is beginning Name That Tune trivia again, beginning tomorrow evening.  I can't wait to whoop some butt again.  We won so many games last year.

I'm loving that my niece and nephew are in town!

I'm loving that the Devils did not win the Stanley Cup.  Sorry, had to put that out there, they did beat my Rangers.

I'm loving that it stopped raining, at least for the moment.  I haven't designed the plans for my ark yet, so it really needs to slow down over here.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course! I need someone witty to hang out with!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can't stand it when it rains a lot but otherwise you have some good stuff going on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has finally stopped raining, today was beautiful!

      Delete
  3. could have used that ark at son's soccer game tonight. As of yet, I am failing to feel the love of being a soccer mom. Perhaps if he actually played the game instead of wandering around the field with his mouth open -- it me feel worthwhile. LOL

    be careful eh -- coffee is hot! ;)

    thanks for chatting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, sounds like how I used to be when I did track. Everyone would start running and I was in la la land. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...