Background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Coffee Chat: Dream Summer Vacation

I'm so behind this week.  Thanks to my sister, I have discovered a new game on my iPod Touch, Sporcle trivia.  It is like crack.  I can't stop.  I haven't blogged in days because of it. 


So my dream summer vacation if time and money were no option...

That's actually kind of a hard one.  When I think "summer" I think islands and beaches, but when I think "time" and "money" I think Europe.  Yes, I'm going to go with Europe.  I would love to do a tour of Europe and the only way I could accomplish all that I'd like to is if I had time and money.  I'm not sure I'd want to backpack, I'm thinking luxurious hotels since I have the money, right? I want to see all the big cities and the hidden gems.  I want to see the places where history happened.  I want to roll down a green hill in Ireland, ride a double-decker bus in England, see the Eiffel Towel, Big Ben, the Coliseum, Pompeii, cathedrals,the Vatican, museums, etc...

Yes, Europe it is!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get there one of these days... I would be happy to have a staycation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! In fact, I'm having a mini-staycation tomorrow and Friday. :)

      Delete
  2. Here, here, to a trip to Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now I want to go to Europe. To see where history unfolded would be quite an incredible thing. But I'd probably combine a bit of the backpacking with the luxury. best of both worlds kind of deal.
    thanks for chatting even though you are so crack busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of lame that I've been busy playing a game. What a life... :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to go to so many places, there, too! Must. Save. Money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Money must be saved. Either that or I need to acquire a credit card with a ridiculous limit.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...