Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Some really late Friday fill-in fun!

Not even going to come up with excuses this week! I'm a slacker, let's leave it at that.  Click the button below to hop on over to Hilary's and join in!!

Photobucket

The statements:

1. I love a ___.
2. If I could ___ anywhere I would ___.
3. When I grow up, I want to ___.
4. The best ___ I ever ___.

My answers:

1. I love a hot, gooey brownie.
2. If I could live anywhere I would choose a small town.
3. When I grow up, I want to feel fulfilled.
4. The best camping trip I ever took was with my BFF and her dad and brother in Vermont.  I really want to go camping again!

10 comments:

  1. Now I'm craving a brownie. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it makes you feel any better, me too! :)

      Delete
  2. LOOKY LOOKY NOPE IT'S NOT A COOKIE OR A HOT GOOEY BROWNIE SORRY BUT I DO HAVE SOMETHING PRETTY SPECIAL FOR YOU HOP OVER TO MY BLOG AND PICK UP YOUR FABULOUS AWARD I WANT TO HONOR YOU WITH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. slacker!

    Better late than never... I love small towns too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear that's becoming my theme around here... :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I still haven't had one since I posted this...

      Delete
  5. Oh, the gooey brownie is right up my alley!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend's grandmother used to make the most amazing brownies, we could eat a whole sheet of them. Turns out they were Betty Crocker! Figures, but still delicious!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...