Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Some Friday Fill-in Fun (on Friday this time!)

Howdy! I'm glad I made it on Friday this week.  Busy day today and right now I'm hiding in the office while Brad and our nephew, DJ, play with their new Nerf guns. 

So here it goes! Click the button below to hop on over to Hilary's for some fill-in fun!

Photobucket

Statements:

1. There never seems to be ___.
2. I love to ___.
3. I could ___ outta ___.
4. The last time I ___, ___.

My answers:

1. There never seems to be enough hours in a day
2. I love to laugh.
3. I could eat the heck outta some cheesecake!
4. The last time I was in New York, it was for my sister's wedding in 2008!

6 comments:

  1. I noticed a theme today, time, people wishing for more time!
    Oh, and I love Cheesecake too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheesecake is the best! I can't believe I spent years not eating it because I thought the idea of cheese and cake was gross. How wrong I was...

      Delete
  2. Same here for number 2 and 3, I usually like to combine the two! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same answer to #1 - if only we didn't have to sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think I'd die without sleep, I love it! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...