Background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Small Business Spotlight: Whitney & Pink Papaya

Another weekly edition of Small Business Saturday Spotlight! I am so thankful for the great response I have received from my friends with this!



This week I'm featuring Whitney who sells Pink Papaya! Around Christmas I purchased a Sleigh Ride scented candle from her and it smells awesome!


How long have you been in business?

I became an Independent Consultant for Pink Papaya in September of 2011.

How did you get started?  

My husband's cousin is a consultant (and subsequently my leader) and she had sent me samples in the past and a few months later I ordered foundation and loved it!  A few months later she called me and asked if I wanted to be a consultant.  It was an easy yes!  I make my own hours, bring in extra spending money and since I'm not a "salesy" personality, I just have to talk about the products I love, which are all of them!

What has been your best moment so far?  

I can't say I have had one great moment that stood out, but I absolutely love when I follow up with someone after I send them samples or after they have placed an order.  They are genuinely excited about the products and their results.  It's a great day when you can get pumped about something as simple as skincare, aromatherapy, or makeup.

What is the best thing about what you do?  

I get to be a part of girl's spa nights (paid to party), share products I love, make my own hours, and bring in extra cash to buy the things I want!

Where can we find you?  

My personal website is www.PinkPapayaParties/Whitney, on Twitter @PinkPapayaLove and just started a blog when I talk about Pink Papaya at www.suburbiamama.wordpress.com.

Thank you Whitney!!!

If you or someone you know has a small business and wants to be featured, e-mail me at justanotherdayjbe@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...