Background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Small Business Spotlight: Anita @ Natures Image by Design

Here is another edition of Small Business Saturday Spotlight.  I'm excited that some of my friends have been so willing to participate in this.  I love that I can do this for them and get them some recognition.



This week I have Anita from Natures Image by Design.  Anita is a VERY talented photographer and sells her images in many formats through Etsy.  Welcome Anita and thank you for participating!!

How long have you been in business?

I opened my shop the last week in February of this year.

How did you get started?

I have been wanting to sell my photographs, but it took me some time to officially open my shop.  For me, I feel that I am most vulnerable when I am behind my camera.  It's like each picture that I take is revealing a little bit more about who I am, which is very scary.  I am so grateful that my friends and family pushed me at times to put myself out there.

What has been your best moment so far?

I have had a lot of good moments since I opened my Etsy store, like the first sale, receiving that first feedback, and finding out that two of my abstracts were juried.  I have to say that the best moment so far was when I made it into The Artisan Group.  Knowing that my photos have the potential to reach an audience that may never have seen my work otherwise is so awesome!

What is the best thing about what you do?

Seeing how people react to my photos and how responsive they have been.  It has made it so much easier putting my work out there.

Where can we find you?
natureimagesbydesign.etsy.com and www.naturesimagesbydesign.com
Anything you'd like to add?

Very grateful for the support I've received! And to my friend T (featured last week), thanks for going out there first and making it less scary!

Thank you Anita!!!

If you or someone you know has a small business of their own and want to participate in this (hopefully) weekly spotlight, e-mail me at justanotherdayjbe@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. It is one of the great examples of small business. From this article some people will definitely inspired to start a small business.

    Mandrien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!

      Delete
  2. Thanks again for doing this feature, Jennifer! It is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thank you for wanting to do it!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...