Background

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shot Tales: Gifted

Like last week, this week's installment of shot tales also includes gifts.

 
One day, a coworker and I realized that we shared the same hobby, collecting shot glasses! It was right before he was taking a trip to Colombia and when he returned he had not one but two shot glasses for me! More recently he and his wife enjoyed a Mexican cruise and he brought me back one from Cozumel.

I had better get cracking and go on some trips so I can bring some back for him!!

Don't you love it when people bring you back stuff from their vacations? I think it's awesome to know someone is thinking of you while they are away!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on that! I love post cards well any card from someone. Some of my most special mugs are the ones I got as gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love post cards as well! I used to have them covering my bedroom door growing up, gosh my parents must have loved me!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...