Background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shot Tales: Wedding

When Brad and I were planning our wedding, one of the big decisions to make was the favors.  We wanted to choose something that really represented us, something cute, something people might keep.  I've been at a lot of weddings and I always love the favors and I've seen my fair share.  Things as convenient as a wine bottle opener with a matching stopper, and things as old fashioned and normal as jordan almonds.  We wanted something personalized and unique, something you don't just go to a website and select 200 and check out.  We wanted to really have to search for our special thing.  And by "we", I pretty much mean "I".

And I found it...

It reads:

I went to Brad & Jenn's Wedding
and all I got was this 
lousy shot glass
May 3, 2008
Charleston, SC

8 comments:

  1. OMFG... I love this!!! This is the BEST FAVOR I have ever seen .. and i mean it.. seriously!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO DARN SMART ..... GIRL I LOVE IT WOW!! THAT IS SUPER COOL :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love that I have something I can look at and love forever!

      Delete
  3. OMG, how perfect! Totally blows away our d&d m&ms! They are so cute, so you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the personalized M&Ms!! I was actually considering filling the glasses with personalized M&Ms!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...