Background

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pondering with a Purpose: Your Life

If you could start over, what would you be doing right now?

Click the button below to link up.

Think on Thursday

If I could start over, what would I be doing right now? Simple.  Exactly what I am doing right now.  I know I've gotten to where I am in some unconventional ways, and maybe I'd rather have done some of the things I'm doing ow (school) sooner, but then I might not be me.  I might not be HERE right now, typing this post.  I might have a whole different life.  I might not be in South Carolina, married to Brad, with my awesome fur-babies.  Yeah, maybe I'd be making more money or live in a bigger house, but would I be as happy? I don't know.  And if I did things differently back then, would I have chosen the right career path? It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.  Would I know that was what I wanted to do?

Bottom line, I wouldn't do anything differently.  Sometimes life sucks, get a helmet and keep on going.  You'll end up where you're supposed to be.

6 comments:

  1. I love that "Get a helmet and keep going!"
    Oh so true!!!
    thanks for pondering with me this week~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) One of my favorite things to say is "life sucks, get a helmet." LOL

      Delete
  2. I definitely wouldn't want to start over but I have to admit I would do a few things differently, nothing that would change things too drastically :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I needed that. I am currently confused about my career path myself and am just thinking about going to college when most of my classmates are probably graduating from theirs. I've got my helmet ready! And a GPS! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joseph, just remember it's never too late! Higher education is expensive and I am so relieved that I didn't start spending the money (or accruing the debt, rather) until I knew what I wanted to do!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...