Background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Minute Writer: Best

It's been so long since I've done this! Click the button below to hop over to C. Beth's blog and join.


What is the best thing you did for yourself yesterday?

The best thing I did for myself yesterday, believe it or not, was laundry.  I have the habit of lumping my chores into one or two days over the weekend and I end up losing what could be some time out of the house.  Since I pretty much stay in during the week, there is no reason why I shouldn't get some things done throughout the week.  So the little bit of laundry I did yesterday saves me some time this coming weekend so I can do something more fun and not feel overloaded or rushed.

4 comments:

  1. I have been doing laundry for 2 day & nights ugh my son brought some of his laundry over but his brother who hates to ask me to do it just sent it with the younger one thinking I wouldn't say no I am on load 15 I think & just barely getting the piles knocked down some :{ But I love my kids and if this helps them out someway I am happy to help. I am going over to check out the hop thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to sleep... I had a very annoying day yesterday. Going to bed and ending it felt very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate days like that. I'm glad you got to escape!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...