Background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Quiz About Moi, err, Me

Good morning! Happy Monday! (I hope!)

Anyone out there have a dog who is a thunder-phobe? If yes, does said dog ever get on your pillow while there is a thunderstorm and you are sleeping? If yes, does said dog shake so much it vibrates your pillow and therefore your head? No? Oh, is that just my dog? Sorry to have bothered you.

Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night due to some instability in the atmosphere.

Here goes some Monday fun with a Monday Quiz About Me from Acting Balanced.  Click the button below to hop over to Acting Balanced and play along.

 Acting Balanced

1.  The first thing I do in the morning is...

go back to sleep! I know that seems really counterproductive, but after the horrible night I have with crazy Daisy, I still want to go back to sleep.

2. What is your favorite kind of pie?

This is difficult.  And I mean really difficult.  There are three types of pie that I like, traditional pies anyway not the peanut butter cream pies you can buy in the freezer section of the grocery store, I'm talking regular pie that you say the name and everyone can taste exactly what you're talking about.  Apple, peach, and pumpkin.  I love apple pie but I think I yearn for pumpkin more.  I love pumpkin pie, but it's less likely that I'll get to have peach.  So I think I'd have to say peach.

3. Do you have pets?

Why yes, yes I do.  I have a dog and three cats.  Daisy, Loco, Phantom, and Buster.  I'm pretty sure Buster thinks he's a dog though.  Loco thinks she's Daisy's mother.  And Daisy thinks they're all the same kind of animal.  It's interesting.

4. What is your favorite chair in your house?

The one at the dinner table, duh! I like to eat! No, kidding... I like the corner seat on our couch if the pillows are just right.  The pillows on our couch are not attached and therefore move around.  When I pull them all off, push the cushions in, and rearrange the pillows and the throw pillows, there is a little piece of heaven in my living room.

And my fifth question for you to answer:

What is your favorite scent?

For me... vanilla!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the Moi...My favourite smell is actually a fresh baked Apple Pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      I love fresh baked smells! But I don't like it when it's put into a candle or spray, doesn't smell the same!

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of Italian food cooking. It reminds me of my Nonna. Low calorie smells, I like David's deodorant. It's Old Spice Sport and it's just enough to make me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yum! I love the smell of Italian food as well. My husband has a pretty yummy deodorant scent too!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that is rough with the dog, my dog hides in the bathroom, which is good, she doesn't bother us, and our other dog barks and then settles down next to one of us.

    I love Apple Pie or Chocolate Cream Pie. A favorite Chair, I don't really have one, I have a favorite wicker Rocker in my Gazebo.

    I like Vanilla too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will hide in the bathroom when we're awake, but for whatever reason she goes straight for my head when I'm in bed. I think she's trying to wake me up so I can take her to the bathroom, since she simply can't go alone. Pain! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...