Background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Almost didn't make in time for Monday! Click the button below to hop over to Acting Balanced and play along.

Acting Balanced

1. I had a great ....

I had a great night tonight.  Went and played trivia with the family.  We lost poorly, but it was still fun.

2. What is your favorite kind of soda pop?

Anything non-caffeinated.  I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do I prefer the ones without caffeine, like ginger ale, Sprite/7-Up, Diet Caffeine Free Coke....

3. What is your weather like today?

Rainy with a side of rain.  It POURED on the ride home from work.  Roads were flooded, it was not fun.

4. What is your favorite work out song?

Don't have one.  I'm sure that once I get my butt back to the gym with my iPod I'll find one, but usually when I work out it's to a video or I'm at the gym reading a book or otherwise without music.

And my question for you...

Why did you name your blog what you named it? Include the name for those who don't know.

4 comments:

  1. I never worked out to music either. I watched a video or television while on the treadmill. Lucy's Reality, is named after my nickname and the idea is you should understand it is my view or perspective on life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the idea behind your blog name! That's exactly right, it's your blog and your views.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...