Background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

How to train your husband...

Well that got your attention, didn't it?

I have absolutely no idea! But I'm dying to find out the following things:

How do you get him to empty his pockets before putting clothes in the laundry? Dryer confetti is not my idea of a good time.

Wait, let's go back... how do you get him to put his clothes IN the laundry? The floor is NOT the hamper!

How tall and scruffy does the lawn need to look before "I just cut it last week" is no longer worth saying?

I love him to pieces but my gosh!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh goodness, when you do find out, send the info my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will. Heck, I'll probably write a book and sell my secrets! lol

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...