Background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friday (on Saturday) with Feeling Beachie

I thought I was back on track and then boom! A couple of days of chaos has thwarted my regularly scheduled blogging.  Thank goodness for scheduled posts otherwise I'd be completely absent.  Here is my abbreviated Follow Friday (on Saturday) Four Fill-in Fun! Click the button to hop on over and play!

Photobucket

Statements:

1. When I ___ I ___.
2. I wish I was ___.
3. If the world is my oyster then ___.
4. My favorite meal of the day is ___ and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then is ___.

My answers:

1. When I laugh too hard I cry. I can't remember what had me and Brad in stitches the other day but I thought we were both going to die laughing!
2. I wish I was rich.  Just so I could travel to see my family and friends, not so I could have lots of things, though I'm sure I would buy lots of things too!
3. If the world is my oyster then where are my pearls
4. My favorite meal of the day is dinner and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then is everything! Seriously, I can't just pick one thing, I love food!

So my sister and her kids are flying in from California tonight and I can't wait to see them! Aside from FaceTime, I haven't seen my niece and nephew, and my sister of course, in about 2 years! I'm so happy they'll be around for a little bit!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I like number 3 and 4, everything is also one of my favorites! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never.. I feel the same way about my prescheduled blogs. I still have a bunch I wrote in the winter. Sometimes I laugh too hard and give myself an asthma attack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, something has to be really funny to give you an asthma attack!

      Delete
  3. don't know what's gotten into me --- or out of me ---- not hopping around as I should.
    Hope your visit with the family is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I am so far behind in my hopping, don't feel bad! I am trying to catch up on my reading, but my commenting is totally slacking!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...