Background

Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

Happy Friday! This day has been ridiculously slow for me and I can't wait to get out of here and go home.  Usually I won't blog from work, however, when it's 4:30 on a Friday afternoon and I seriously have NOTHING else to do, I make exceptions to make the day go by...

Click the button to hop over to Hilary's blog and play along in this fun weekly fill-in the blank hop! If you have suggestions for statements, e-mail Hilary at feelingbeachie@gmail.com and you can be a co-host!

Update: This week I'm co-host! Yipee.  I've been such a scatterbrain lately that I completely overlooked that awesome fact and for that I apologize!


Photobucket


Statements:

1. ___ makes me laugh.
2. Sometimes ___ makes me sad.
3. My ___ looks ___ after ___.
4. When I hear ___ I ___.

My Answers:

1. Dry humor makes me laugh.  I find it more amusing than slapstick comedy.
2. Sometimes memories make me sad.  Not necessarily in a bad way, just in a "miss my friends" kind of way.
3. My hair looks horrible after I spend time in the humidity.  Like I should have a bag over my head...
4. When I head the ice cream man I used to run for the truck, but now it kind of gives me the creeps.  You've probably heard the same kind of stories I have...

12 comments:

  1. I loved the ice cream truck as kid and with my kids! I totally understand about memories, sometimes they invoke that sad missing feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit, I ran out to the truck with my niece and nephew a couple weekends ago. :) Bought just for them though!

      Delete
  2. I used to tell my kids that they used garbage to make their treats--saved me all kinds of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good one, I might try that with my nieces and nephews.

      Delete
  3. I totally cheated and did my posts at work today it makes me feel extremely guilty though but it still didn't help much what a dragging kind of day it was today the plus side I actually did a couple extra hops I would have passed up. I love snowcones more then ice cream :}
    happy weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a snow cone in a very long time, might just have to get one next time I hear that music...

      Delete
  4. Ya I agree about the ice cream truck, i'd rather go the grocery store freezer instead! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get a box of many for what you'd pay for one!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, how I long for some downtime at work. Seriously, I could work 24 hours for 7 days straight and not catch up....

    #4 makes me laugh because Marc and I (well mostly marc) did that last night

    ReplyDelete
  6. agghh...the ice cream bicycle. that's what it is up here. loved it as a child, naturally. but the one around here? always shows up 15 minutes before dinner. I swear, you'd think he was peddling crack by how fast my kids run. I've never seen them run like that!

    humidity and my hair, they ain't friends either :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bicycle? Really? Yes, always at dinner time! Always!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...