Background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

Not happy Friday.  Got a call yesterday that a doctor's appointment I had next month was canceled and I needed to reschedule.  Called this morning, I can't get it until a month later! How lame. 

Here is some Friday fun that I hope will turn my morning right around! Click the button below to hop over to Hilary's play some Friday fill-in fun!

Photobucket

Statements:
1. I always ___ when I ___.
2. ___ is very hard for me to do.
3. Whenever I eat ___, I want to ___.
4. If I ruled the world, ___ wouldn't exist and everyone would ___.

My answers:
1. I always go back to sleep at least once when I wake up on a weekday morning.  I hate weekday mornings.
2. Forgetting when someone hurt/bothered me is very hard for me to do.  I can forgive, but I can't really forget.
3. Whenever I eat ice cream, I want to choke my husband for buying it.  It's so good but soooo bad!!
4. If I ruled the world, money wouldn't exist and everyone would share everything.  Right!

12 comments:

  1. I call ice cream - El Diablo. It is exactly that - so good, but so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Great name, might need to take that!

      Delete
  2. That is annoying when doctors do that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Fortunately I found another who will take me on the same original day. Woohoo!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that stinks about the Doctor,yuck!

    Too funny, we think similar on number 2 but I have trouble with both!!

    Oh, ice cream is a killer, we just went to the store and I skipped buying it completely, none in the house this round!!

    Love number 4,if only, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What gets me the worst with the ice cream is that my favorite lately is the Walgreens brand rocky road and Walgreens is like 2 minutes away... so not good...

      I have a hard time forgiving as well, but eventually that will come, whereas forgetting may never come! I am seriously holding some grudges from junior high!

      Delete
  4. Oh my word, yes on #3! I love ice cream but it doesn't love me back :P

    Great idea with #4! Eliminate money and selfishness - that would certainly make the world a better place!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have one of those husbands that brings the tempting goodies in the house, too! Dirty rotten enablers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure is! He did it again last night! I may or may not have asked him to.

      Delete
  6. I never can fall back to sleep. once I am up, i am up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do that. I think if I went to bed earlier and therefore got more sleep, I'd be much happier in the morning!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...