Here's the drill:
1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
1. My wedding day.
2. Getting accepted into honor societies (this is really two moments but since they're basically the same I'm keeping them as one).
3. Being accepted into Penn State. I didn't go, but after dropping out of high school and working my butt off to get back in gear, it was an honor to be accepted into such a great school.
4. My first comment from someone I didn't know here on my blog. Someone was listening. I had reached at least one person. It was exciting.
5. The births of my nieces and nephews (this is another multi-moment thing, but fabulous nonetheless). I don't have kids, so this is the second best.
Name Five Things You Love:
1. My husband.
2. My family.
3. My pets.
4. My life in general.
5. My job. (Remind me of this when I'm having a bad day...)
Name Five Things You Hate:
4. Being cold.
5. Channel chucking.
Five Fabulous Bloggers:
I wish I could name more than five, there are so many fabulous bloggers out there!!
1. Hilary @ Feeling Beachie
2. Brenda Youngerman @ Brenda Youngerman: Ponderings of an Author
3. Leslie @ Time Out For Mom
4. Lucy @ Lucy's Reality
5. Kim @ Mommie...Again
Now I'd better hop on over to these nice lady's blogs and let them know! Thank you again Janice!!