Background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fabulous blogger... who me?

A big thank you to Janice at Janice's Footsteps for passing along the Fabulous Blogger Ribbon to me! Thank you!!


Here's the drill:

1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers.  (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)


Fabulous Moments:

1. My wedding day.
2. Getting accepted into honor societies (this is really two moments but since they're basically the same I'm keeping them as one).
3. Being accepted into Penn State.  I didn't go, but after dropping out of high school and working my butt off to get back in gear, it was an honor to be accepted into such a great school.
4. My first comment from someone I didn't know here on my blog.  Someone was listening.  I had reached at least one person.  It was exciting.
5. The births of my nieces and nephews (this is another multi-moment thing, but fabulous nonetheless).  I don't have kids, so this is the second best.

Name Five Things You Love:

1. My husband.
2. My family.
3. My pets.
4. My life in general.
5. My job.  (Remind me of this when I'm having a bad day...)

Name Five Things You Hate:

1. Spiders.
2. Ignorance.
3. Traffic.
4. Being cold.
5. Channel chucking.

Five Fabulous Bloggers:

I wish I could name more than five, there are so many fabulous bloggers out there!!

1. Hilary @ Feeling Beachie
2. Brenda Youngerman @ Brenda Youngerman: Ponderings of an Author
3. Leslie @ Time Out For Mom
4. Lucy @ Lucy's Reality
5. Kim @ Mommie...Again

Now I'd better hop on over to these nice lady's blogs and let them know! Thank you again Janice!!

12 comments:

  1. It is always a good feeling to be rewarded for hard work, way to go for being accepted to Penn State :)

    I totally can relate to NOT wanting to be cold, that is the worst!

    Thanks for passing on the award, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! And thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Penn State! you are awesome and clearly wicked smart! way to go....even if you didn't. ha

    heady feeling that first comment, isn't it? I think it took 2 years for me so it was like....big sigh: finally!

    thanks so much for the honour friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome..... I love you 5's....my niece's & nephews are still pretty something special for me also, I love being an aunt. You are one smart gal :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it! I remember my first comment from someone I didn't know too... I felt as if I won the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really great feeling!! :)
      You're welcome!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the award... and you know, I still feel that way when I get comments on my blog.... I love this place!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...