Background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

What to do?

While I was sitting in the car waiting for Brad after work the other night, it dawned on me... I didn't have anything to do when I got home. 

No homework. 
No reading assignments. 
No tests. 
No quizzes. 
No discussion questions. 
No essays. 
No nothing. 

I was a little overwhelmed at the thought of being free.  What would I do?

I could sit on the couch all night without the computer.
I could sit in the backyard all night.
I could clean my car.
I could pull weeds.
I could do my nails.
I could do laundry.
I could clean my carpet.
I could go for a walk.
I could go to the gym.

Not that I really wanted to do any of those things, but I could have done them.

It's like every evening is a weekend! At least until September.

When you have a free evening, how do you fill it?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I love a good lazy couch night! Been having a few of those...

      Delete
  2. Free evenings? What a treat... Nice dinner while watching a movie on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't watched a movie at home in a while, it's been all about the season finales!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...