Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Coffee Chat: Elevator

Ican'tbelieveIfinishedmycoffeeandforgotaboutthecoffeechat.Fail.

Happy Tuesday! Any day is better than my Monday was, I'm still not quite sure why it bothered me so, but it did and I'm glad it's gone! And I have a three day weekend coming up, yipee!


So this week's Tuesday Coffee Chat is about being stuck in an elevator.  Who do you want to be stuck in there with? Who do you NOT want to be stuck in there with? Click the button above to hop on over to Leslie's, Time Out For Mom, and join us in this fun weekly hop.

So, the correct answer to the first part of this question is "my husband Brad, of course" (cough, yeah right, cough).  I love him to pieces but we'd kill each other in the first 20 minutes and we both know it.  I'm going to have fun with this.  There are three people I can think of off the top of my head and I would break an elevator just to get stuck in it with them.

Chris Evans
Image Courtesy of Google Images
 Josh Duhamel
Image Courtesy of Google Images
Channing Tatum
Image Courtesy of Google Images
 Hubba hubba hubba.

Who would I not want to get stuck in an elevator with? Anyone who is not one of the three aforementioned men.  I need a hero guy to save me when I'm stuck in the elevator (insert Captain America, Transformers guy, and GI Joe).  I need to be able to put on my best damsel in distress attitude and go with the flow.  Of course, I'm a take charge kind of girl so I don't even know if I have a damsel in distress persona, but for them I will try.  A bruised ego is a risk I'm willing to take. 

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE your answers.... great post!
    I wouldn't mind getting stuck with one of those three either - but they are a bit young for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I think they're all about my age, Josh might be a little bit older though.

      Delete
  2. lol I'm with Brenda on that one! Let's see - um - either Chuck Norris or his sidekick on his police show. This shows my age - can't remember the name of it. They were Texas Rangers - maybe that was the name - yes - Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I was happy to visit back and look what I found - a great post! Donna (also GFC follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walker Texas Ranger! Never watched it but I see that reruns are on from time to time.
      You're welcome for the visit! I'm a follower of you as well.

      Delete
  3. I'm with Brenda - they're WAY to young for me. Now Sam Elliott - anytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm disappointed by the lack of cougar action over here! Kidding!! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. OMG...can I be in your elevator too? I always got snack bags in my purse. pretty please?
    And I am totally, and I do mean completely fine with cougar stalking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this vision of you bashing the crap out of the panel with a crowbar to get the elevator stuck, for your one on one time, then switching into the damsel in distress routine. Can't stop laughing. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You just read me like a book!! :)

      Delete
  6. Love your post on who you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with. I need to play along a bit better with Les' questions, but I always forget to check. I do love her prompts, though. Good answers on yours! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is fun and she does have good prompts!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...