Background

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Season Finales

Well I was a little MIA this week due to some season finales.  I can't believe the seasons are over already.  Without those, and without school, I'm really going to be looking for stuff to do.

The finales that got to me most were The Vampire Diaries, CSI, Criminal Minds, and Grey's Anatomy.

I really punished myself with the Grey's Anatomy finale though.  You may remember earlier this year, during my last break from school, I began watching Grey's.  Needless to say I was completely hooked, I am completely hooked.  The one thing I had on my side was that I was behind so I didn't have to deal with cliffhangers because I could watch one after the other thanks to Netflix.  And Netflix didn't have season 8 since it was on TV at the time, so I was going to have to wait.  Enter a free trial of Hulu Plus and I got caught up.  Just in time to watch the finale this week.  And oh.my.goodness.  I might just die between now and September.

If you're a CSI fan then you know who Warrick Brown is.  I was convinced, after the episode he died in, that he was in witness protection because of all the stuff he was involved in on the show before he died.  I really thought that storyline was going to come true in the season finale when they brought the guy who shot him out of jail for questioning in another case.  So close, but so far away.

I don't want anyone to leave Criminal Minds! I like the dynamic of the whole cast together! I don't want anyone to get another job somewhere else.  That's not fair, especially after Emily and J.J. left last year, they had to bring them back because it sucked too much.  Ugh.  I'll be very dissatisfied if that happens and they are sure leading you to believe that it is.

And Vampire Diaries!! If you read the books then you'd assume that this would happen eventually, but because the show is not consistent with the books, it was kind of hard to say with much certainty that it would happen, and you would have absolutely no idea when, they made certain of that.  I don't feel like it's much of a cliffhanger though.  I can't wait for next season because I think it will be fun, but it's not like I'm going to die waiting as with Grey's.

4 comments:

  1. I BOYCOTTED THE FINALES THIS WEEK & THEN CHEATED LOOKING ON THE INTERNET TO SEE WHO IS THE FINAL 2 ON IDOL LOVE YOUR SUM UP HERE. I JUST NOTICE WHAT GREAT TASTE WE HAVE IN COMMON AWWW OUR BACK GROUNDS ARE THE SAME FROM CUTE BLOGS YOU GIRL KNOW A CUTE THING OR TWO IN DESIGNS! ENJOY THE WEEKEND :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice!
      I have to watch the finales on DVR so I can fast forward through the commercials! :)

      Delete
  2. I loved finale week. I still have a couple more next week. Grey's and Criminal Minds were both amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were, can't wait until Fall!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...